Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you wash the dishes before putting them in the dish washer or do you just put the dishes in?

wash emDo you wash the dishes before putting them in the dish washer or do you just put the dishes in?
I rinse off the dishes, especially ';chunks'; of food, because I typically run the dish washer once per day, in the evening...anything that might get dried on, like oatmeal, I will make sure there is no residue in there to get ';cooked'; on by the dishwasher.





If I have a big load, such as after a dinner party, I do not pre-rinse, as I have a food grinder built into the dish washer. I rinse only when I know the dishes will sit all day before being washed.Do you wash the dishes before putting them in the dish washer or do you just put the dishes in?
I just put them in. Sometimes they need to stay in a few cycles to get clean.





My dream house will have two dishwashers and no cabinets. That way I never have to put the dishes away and can just go back and forth between the two washers.
Thoroughly wash them...I need to have everything exceptionally clean.
No, I remove the food items, then put them into the dishwasher.


Why wash twice.
What dishwasher i have always done it by hand.This is the way we wash are dishes soap and strong hands remember snow white
Wash them by hand only
I always wash them or the food particles clog up the filter
i am the dishwasher ,, by hand
No, don't have a dish washer!





:-)
rinse them off then put them in.
it depends on how dirty they are
I rinse them off first, yes.
I rinse them.
I rinse them.
yea, I wash them with water
i give them a quick rinse.
have my cat lick them lol





no, I do rinse them first

No comments:

Post a Comment