Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which brand offers good Washer and Dryer? KenmoreVs whirlpool Vs LG?

Im looking to buy my first washer and dryer set for my New home, Im interested in a front loading washer and dryer. Now that many brands offer these good efficient front loading


washer and dryer, Iam comfused of which brand to choose.





I saw LG TROMM, Whirlpool and Kenmoore Elite appliances. all are front loading ones. Iam not able to choose which one should I go with..Can someone help me?Iam willing to spend not more than $1500 for both..Which brand offers good Washer and Dryer? KenmoreVs whirlpool Vs LG?
Whirlpool makes Kenmore products, so if you buy a Kenmore (or Maytag) you are really buying a Whirlpool product.Which brand offers good Washer and Dryer? KenmoreVs whirlpool Vs LG?
I have a whirlpool front loader and love it
They are all equally good but the models of the former two - Kenmore and Whirlpool - may be somewhat traditional; whereas LG being relatively new may have some new ideas added to the making of their products!
Well so far I have had all the brands you mention, but the one I have had the most luck with is Whirlpool brand, they are know for the fewest most reliable appliances, so if you are in the market for a washer and dryer buy Whirlpool. Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment