Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will adding more fabric softener to my washer make my clothes softer?

Yes it will. I usually put half a capful but for blankets and sheets I use a full cap and it does make it softer. I never heard of clothes fading with more but maybe they used cheap softener. I use Snuggle and I have never had a problem!Will adding more fabric softener to my washer make my clothes softer?
No.Will adding more fabric softener to my washer make my clothes softer?
you should only put in what you are supposed to because it will fade the color and some brands stain the clothes
yes
No, put a half cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle, it will help keep your clothes smelling nice and fresh, and will remove all the soap left in the clothes..
use some borax ...it's much cheaper. add it along with your soap. it softens the water %26amp; boosts the cleaning power of the soap. then just use the regular amount of softener
I use fabric softner sheets about 3 of them and that works
no
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment