Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does my washer and or dryer have a sock fetish?

I am missing two pairs of socks already :-(





Suggested





Society %26amp; Culture %26gt; Cultures %26amp; Groups %26gt; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered





My socks aren't gayDoes my washer and or dryer have a sock fetish?
lmao. You sir just made my night (:Does my washer and or dryer have a sock fetish?
hey at least yours are leaving in pairs. mine seem to disappear just one sock from 2 different pairs. and how do you know your socks aren't gay? maybe they left to go enjoy a little ';sock lovin''; somewhere else...lol-that's too funny. i love how Y!A zones in on one word (in this case ';fetish';) and suggests a totally unrelated topic to your question...





anyway-i don't think your washer and/or dryer have a sock fetish. i think all the socks are randomly leaving to plot their bid to take over the world..lol
Apparently, mine is into lacy lingerie. Hm.
No. Yours are socially correct. It is the ones who don't take them that bother me. They are aberrational.
LOL @ the category! why does the dryer always eat the socks? mine does that too....
The washer ate them








And THEY ARE NOW!
LOL ..... You're a funny little fella
LMAO!
';My socks aren't gay'; lol





and yes your dryer DOES have a sock fetish ..as does mine
mine loves skid mark undies
I ate them
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment