Thursday, December 24, 2009

10 points!! now!! so I washed my sweatshirt in the washer, with a red sweater by accident?

and now there's pink spots all over my sweater. i already washed it a few times, and put it out in the sun to fade, but they are still noticeable!


what can i do?10 points!! now!! so I washed my sweatshirt in the washer, with a red sweater by accident?
Get some acrylic paint and glitter glue and dazzle it up! It's just a sweater. I'm not an artist, but I use to use a sponge and acrylic paint and jazz up my husbands t-shirts when I ruined them.....I cut it up a bit and used it to the beach.


Good luck!





(**)10 points!! now!! so I washed my sweatshirt in the washer, with a red sweater by accident?
Hi, I dont know where you are from, but in South Africa we have a product called ';VANISH';, you can put it on any stain and it will remove the stain with out bleaching or fading your clothes. (The mother who washed her 6wk old baby's clothes and it all went green - you can also use vanish if it is available in your country-it should be bec it is not a South African product.)
That is more than just a stain, it's dye. It won't come out. First answer is 100% right.
How do you feel about a pink?


Sorry, you shouldn't have put it in the sun. The stain is set for life.
Try dying the sweatshirt. It'll be a different color, but at least you won't have spots all over it.
toss it, unless you like pink polka dots
Try washing it again and using hot water and bleach. It may be to late but it's worth a shot.
you can't get it out, but you can go buy that rid dye for clothes and dye it black.
yeah it wont come out.. If you like pink then your set =) but if you dont then your screwed 0.o sorry
OK you can go to wal-mart and go to the department that sells laundry soap and fabric softeners and Thar is some stuff that is close dye and you can dye your sweater back write i done it to my blue jeans because i got bleach on it and it works good..

No comments:

Post a Comment