Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help! MIL visiting and my front load washer door is locked! How do I unlock it? The washer is a Kenmore HE3T.?

The washer is a Kenmore Elite front loader HE3T model. The door is locked as if the washer is going to start but a wash cycle has not been selected. The door won't open and the washer won't start. Any suggestions? Of course I can't find my owners manual!Help! MIL visiting and my front load washer door is locked! How do I unlock it? The washer is a Kenmore HE3T.?
My Kenmore has done this. I have unlocked it by running it throught the rince cycle again. Do not pull on the door until you hear it unlock. If you pull on it before the cycle is over (the drum has stopped spinning and the light is off) you can cause the lock to jam. Good luck.Help! MIL visiting and my front load washer door is locked! How do I unlock it? The washer is a Kenmore HE3T.?
use a chain saw
There should be a button marked ';Drain/Spin';. Press and hold this button for three seconds. That should unlock the controls. That's the way it's set up on my HE3.

No comments:

Post a Comment