Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a stackable washer & dryer & coming into a problem w/clogs in the main line from lint? Any1 no how fix?

Does anyone know what can be done to prevent future clogs so I dont have to rent a 50 dollar snake each month?I have a stackable washer %26amp; dryer %26amp; coming into a problem w/clogs in the main line from lint? Any1 no how fix?
Yes.There is actually a lint trap box you can buy at most any hardware store for about 10 dollars that will resolve your whole issue.I sell stackable sets,and my father was an electrician contractor.I have a stackable washer %26amp; dryer %26amp; coming into a problem w/clogs in the main line from lint? Any1 no how fix?
Put a sock over it.
buy a lint box will help, and also a snake, that way you will not have to rent one.
The vent piping should be smooth on the inside and no kinks or sharp bends, no obstructions on the outlet, and stop using drier sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment