Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do i drain the water out of my washer?

i accidently filled my washer with water but then i realized i dont have enough laundry how do i drian it out?How do i drain the water out of my washer?
Turn it to the drain cycle.=)How do i drain the water out of my washer?
If it's a top loading conventional washer, push the knob in, and manually advance the knob to the drain portion of the cycle. I do this all the time when I hand wash some items and mainly use my washer as a tub only.





If it's a front loader with electronic controls or a top loader with electronic controls, look for the cancel drain option.
Turn the knob to where it is just before the spin cycle. You may have to do this more than once for it to drain all the way, if you don't get it to the exact place. You might want to put a towel or two in it just to keep the washer from getting off level.
Turn it on and let it go through the cycle till it drains, like it does when you're doing a load. As soon as it drains, turn it off.
turn the dial untill the washer starts to drain.
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment