Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am 18 years old and I own my own home.The lot rent guy always unpluged the hose that leads to my washer ...?

this morning i went to wash clothes and he took the water spicket .so now theres no way i can wash my clothes it is so gone what should i do????I am 18 years old and I own my own home.The lot rent guy always unpluged the hose that leads to my washer ...?
Well, plug the hose back in before you wash, then go tell him to leave your property alone or you're calling the police.I am 18 years old and I own my own home.The lot rent guy always unpluged the hose that leads to my washer ...?
Get some tap in you and grab him by the plumbing and squeeze hard
you mean you own your own trailer, cuz home owners don't have lot rent guys. You could just corner the guy and say ';Hey, I want my spicket'; and if he doesn't give it to you, then apply for Judge Judy.
why. is it in the rules..if not file trust passing charges.and take him to small claims court.but get a repair bill first.
Go to the hardware store and buy your own spigot.
fill your tub with water and put soap in it and your clothes in it, and wash them that way
PIPE WRENCH %26amp; UN SCREW THE CAP HE HAD TO PUT ON %26amp; LET THE WATER RUN... TELL HIM YOU WERE TRYING TO REPAIR.... AFTER ALL I'M JUST A DUMB 18 YEAR OLD KID!





THE JACK A S S PROBABLY DOES NO WANT YOU USING WATER FOR SOME REASON?????
If he is just using the spicket and forgetting to put it on. Go to the local hardware store. They have a Y adapter with a shutoff valve on each side. Screw on the Y, place your hose on one side and leave other open for him to use....
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment