Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a new whirlpool washer and dryer the ones u use HE detergent can I use baby detergent in my washer?

If anyone has a new whirlpool washer that says to use the HE detergent only and you have a baby can you let me know what kind of detergent you use?I have a new whirlpool washer and dryer the ones u use HE detergent can I use baby detergent in my washer?
Yes you can, It;s made to use High Efficient detergent. But any soap will work in it.





HE Front Loader Owner


Tide HEI have a new whirlpool washer and dryer the ones u use HE detergent can I use baby detergent in my washer?
you can, but cut down on the amount of detergent you will put in, i would suggest about 3 spoon fulls as a start. You dont want alot of suds in the washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment