Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a brown flower like fungus growing by my washer?

It's brown, has a glossy texture to it, wavy around the edge. Could this be caused by my washer if it was leaking? Is it a mold or a fungus? It's coming out of the corner in my laundry room. It's about the size of a baseball. ThnxI have a brown flower like fungus growing by my washer?
It's a fungus, and you need to have someone inspect your house for rot. For a fungus that size to show up, there has to be a CONSIDERABLE amount of moisture in the area. You may be looking at having to have the floor and walls replaced.I have a brown flower like fungus growing by my washer?
Doesn't sound like mold but then again there are thousands of species. Get some water and mix in some bleach. make it fairly strong. then poor it on the stuff. see if that kills it.
Mushroom!
its a fungus and you should get an expert to check it out because you house might be licking and rooting

No comments:

Post a Comment