Sunday, December 20, 2009

How can I get the sour smell out of my clothes washer?

Put a cup of baking soda and run it through a cycle. It should take it out.How can I get the sour smell out of my clothes washer?
Put your washer on the smallest load setting, then set the temperature to hot/hot (in other words, use hot water for both wash and rinse cycles) Do not put any clothes in, you are going to run the washer empty. Use two capfuls of liquid laundry detergent, one cup of regular Pine-Sol, and one half cup of white (regular) vinegar. This will get rid of just about any smell in your washer. If the smell persists, check your connection to the water supply to make sure that is not where the smell is originating from.


Good Luck!How can I get the sour smell out of my clothes washer?
bleach and baken poward in it fill up washer put stuff in it let it run.dont put any thing eles in it just fill with h2o and bleach and baken poward and let run.
run your cycle with baking soda

No comments:

Post a Comment