Thursday, December 24, 2009

Who can tell me the best there is for dish washer detergent that cleans the best?

Cascade Complete %26amp; don't over load the dishwasher.=)Who can tell me the best there is for dish washer detergent that cleans the best?
Dude I get great results with Electrasol Gel, They don't advertise as much as Cascade, but so what. GM was the biggest car company in the world and advertised a lot, doesn't mean they were the best, and nowadays we know they weren't





Helpful tips:





First and foremost. LOAD the machine correctly. Don't put large bowls on the bottom to block water spray, and have soiled surfaces of dishes facing the water spray as much as possible. This idea might seem elementary, but I've noticed it skips many people





Water temperature - Dish machine water temp should be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit when entering the machine. If your dishwasher doesn't have it own supplemental water heater, check the settings on your house water heater. Make adjustments as necessary. Make sure you run the water till it's hot at the kitchen faucet before you turn the machine on.





Not enough water? - Is enough water being pumped in the machine so that the spray arms don't just spray the water half way up. Investigate. Don't take showers, water the lawn, etc when the dish machine is on. Most homes don't have enough water pressure for high demand water usage, not even new homes being built. Something they always overlook





Not enough final rinsing- I discovered this with my dishwasher which is only 3 years old. In an effort to make them more water mising, they went overboard. My dishwasher only has one final rinse. This is ridiculous! We have hard water where I live, so one final rinse is definitely not enough. So I do one or two manual rinse and holds without fail after each wash cycle.





Very Hard Water -try baking soda or borax in main wash cycle in addition to the detergent you are using. I don't think using a rinse aid is necessary. You might find that it helps. If you have soft water, a rinse aid is usually not necessary.





Don't use powders, they might not dissolve and they have a tendency to leave residues, meaning they don't rinse as thoroughly.Who can tell me the best there is for dish washer detergent that cleans the best?
In my opinion, I use 2 together...cascade and lemi-shine. The lemi-shine is great for hard water stains and the little extras left on dishes (bbq sauce etc.) You don't need alot.....I use the little pouch of cascade and sprinkle in some lemi-shine.....it really works!
Cascade! There are very many options of Cascade but I use Cascade with Baking Soda and Dawn. (Do not use regular baking soda and regular Dawn in your dishwasher!) I've used many products and this is the best one I've used so far! (:
It's not really so much the detergent you use. Rinsing off the idshes before you put them in makes a huge difference. Also a rinse aid will keep them spot free.
I use just plain white vinegar. I pour it in the rinse spot and the soap holder dishes come out beautiful, no chemicals and no spots! Try it!
Rinse the dishes before putting them in helps a lot, then something like electrasol tabs works really well. No measuring or pouring, just take it out of the wrapper. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment