Thursday, December 24, 2009

What can I use to run my dish washer I ran out of detergent?

Automatic dishwasher detergents provide the chemical energy to help remove food soil from all types of cooking and serving items. Unlike hand dishwashing products, these must be very low to nonsudsing. Suds cushion the mechanical cleaning action of the water and result in suds overflow from the machine. In addition, automatic dishwasher detergents should inhibit foam that certain protein-containing foods, such as egg and milk, create. They must also soften water to prevent insoluble deposits, loosen and hold soil in suspension, leave items clean and grease-free so they rinse and dry without spots, and be safe for a wide variety of dishes, glassware, utensils, etc. There is no substitute for automatic dishwashing detergent, otherwise you could harm your dishwasher tooWhat can I use to run my dish washer I ran out of detergent?
A SINK, A PLUG, SOME WARM WATER AND SOME WASHING UP LIQUID - DONT BE SO LAZY LOLWhat can I use to run my dish washer I ran out of detergent?
use a little dish soap and I mean a LITTLE
hand wash and then when u get a chance pick up some laundry detergent and rewash them so wont be bad odor from hand washing
Any thing else you use may cause over sudsing and leaking from the dishwasher. Use nothing right now, run the cycle and go get some in the morning and rewash.
use lots of dishsoap, about 2 cups...the stuff is concentrated you know.
Lynnie....Borrow some from a neighbor and remember to pay her back!! lol
just hand wash it!

No comments:

Post a Comment