Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ladies would u take off the clothes u were wearing and throw then in the washer while it was washing?

It depends on how long the washer has been going and how dirty my clothes are. I guess it would depend on were the machine is - heheheLadies would u take off the clothes u were wearing and throw then in the washer while it was washing?
I have......Ladies would u take off the clothes u were wearing and throw then in the washer while it was washing?
uh yeah i do that a lot, but of course my washer and dryer are in my bathroom. I don't take them off if i have to go to the laundry mat. though i'm sure the other washers would like it! lol
Norman.....what is the deal with laundry? I've never heard of a laundry fetish, but I guess anything is possible. And to answer the question..yes, yes I would and have.
Heya Norman, Yes I would and have many times. If I was washing a Load of Clothes and the ones I had on were Dirty, I most certainly would strip down and throw them in the Laundry..No sense in wasting the Tide and Snuggles..
Not only would I, but I have!
Yes, I've done this before.:)
Yes, I would and have. But only if I had started the washer within the past five minutes or so, so that the garments would get a complete washing.
Sure....they are know rule you have to let set in clothes basket first.
Absolutely not, you have to always expect the unexpected, and my luck they would take one look and run the other way.LOL
Yes, Norman I would throw the clothes I am currently wearing in the washer but only if the washer is in the wash mode and still has plenty of time left to wash that load
yes
i do it all the time.
Yes Norman I do that all the time. I also make my kids take off theirs so that everyones clothes can be clean all at once. Luv ya baby.
Yes Norman, I like to wash the clothes that I'm wearing so that all my clothes are clean at once. I'll usually stay naked until the wash cycle finishes then put them in the dryer, and then take a shower and get cleaned up. When I am all sparkling clean, I can get my fresh warm clean clothes out of the dryer and put them on - what a nice feeling! xxx Special K

No comments:

Post a Comment